The year is heading midway and once again it is my privilege to invite you to participate at the annual congress of the Society of Neurosurgeons of South Africa (SNSA) which will be held at the beautiful Boardwalk Conference Centre in Port Elizabeth.
For electronic registration please go to this link.
|Tuesday 4 August||10:00 - 18:00||Set-up by exhibitors|
|Wednesday 5 August||08:00 - 18:00||Set-up by exhibitors|
|Saturday 8 August||08:00||Half day Scientific Program|
|After lunch||Exhibition break down commences
To be completed by 17:00
All display material to be removed from
The Boardwalk premises
- Enclosed is the floor plan indicating the stands. It can be downloaded here
- All the stands are measured 3x2m each
- Cost: R25,500 per stand
- No VAT is charged
- The stands have been designed in such a way to ensure the maximum exposure to your company
- No shell schemes are included in this floor plan – space only is sold
- Set-up and break down as indicated above
- Two staff members per stand are included in the exhibition fee for the duration of the congress, including tea breaks, lunches and the gala dinner
- Additional staff will be charged R2800.00 per person for the duration of the event and will be entitled to all the activities as stipulated in point 7 above
- The cost of each stand includes:
- 1x 15 amp plug power point. Please supply own extension leads
- 1x conference table
- 2 standard chairs
- Due to problems experienced in the past, no company will be guaranteed of their chosen stand/s unless payment has been made within 7 (seven) working days after receipt of your Stand Booking Form. Thereafter the Congress Committee has the right to change/move you to a different exhibition space
- A cancellation fee of 35% will be levied if your company withdraw from the event after 12 June 2015 2014
- Please supply 4 (four) stand choices on the Stand Booking Form to enable me to allocate the best available stand/s to your company
- The applications will be handled on a first come first serve basis
- No stands will be kept "on hold"
You are kindly invited to consider sponsorship at this event. Those of you that have done so in the past are aware of the attractive incentives offered. I am well aware of budget constraints and the economic pressure but feel free to contact me and discuss propositions with me.
- Audiovisual Services
- Printing of official congress brochure
- Mid-morning Tea/Coffee/Refreshments
- Lunch (per day)
- Afternoon Tea/Coffee/Refreshments
- Gala Dinner: partial (e.g. food, drinks, printing, entertainment, décor)
Complete Exhibitions will oversee the exhibition component of the congress and integration of the exhibition into the overall event. The company provides exhibition infrastructure and assume the role of communicating with exhibitors, the venue and the organiser in order to ensure that a full service portfolio is delivered. Once you have booked and paid for your stand/s you will receive an exhibitor manual to be completed as required.
Your contact person is:
- Keith Munyukwi
- Tel: +27 (0) 11 262 3444 / +27 (0) 21 554 5876
- Cell: +27 (0) 71 355 5630
- Fax: +27 (0) 86 243 7346
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.compex.co.za
Please address all future exhibitor queries directly to Keith Munykwi and not the Congress Coordinator.
- Credit card facilities are not available
- Banking details are:
Branch code: 210655 / Universal code 250655
Type of account: Current account
Account name: Neurosurgery Congress
Account number: 62305828454
Reference: Insert your company Name
- Forward proof of payment to: email@example.com (new email address)
|Thursday 6 August||Free evening||The Congress Committee encourages you to entertain delegates should you wish to do so.|
|Friday 7 August||Evening||Gala Dinner at The Boardwalk Centre|
A block reservation has been secured at the congress hotel in the complex. Details of the surrounding hotels will also be distributed to you shortly.
You are reminded to insure your equipment adequately for the duration of the congress. Neither the Congress nor the Boardwalk Conference Centre will be held responsible for any loss, damage or theft caused in any manner whatsoever.
I trust the above information is clearly set-out and that you understand it in full. A large number of companies are expected to partake in this event and to keep control and supply you with good service I kindly request you to appoint one spokesperson in your company to deal with the congress matters.